- Introduction to Personal Stylist/Shopper
- Understanding Body shapes, silhouette for men and women
- Understanding clients personality, colouring and style
- Trends awareness/Brands/Social Media influencers
- Creating client mood boards
- Client consultation structure – Budgets
- Hands on workshop – Personal consultation with fellow course colleague
- Mall Visit with hands on experience
- Present mini Personal stylist/shopper project.
“I have over 15 years Industry experience within Buying and Personal shopping. The buyers experience started at Ted Baker, developing the range for Men’s and Women’s accessories, learning the roadmap of a buying career and the skills necessary to grow and drive a brand forward.
I then moved onto a Buying Manager role for Accessories at Karen Millen. Here I inspired a team to double digit growth, building the range plan, streamlining the supply chain and ensuring the price points fit with the company’s growth strategy. In addition, I was also chosen to deliver the e-commerce launch, this equipped me with the experience to Project manage, understand social media/E-commerce tools and cross platform selling skills.
For the Past 5yrs + I took my experience and skills and now buy seasonal pop up collections for UK clients and source pieces for international clients, working with luxury brands. My business is well established in the Uk and steadily growing here in Dubai.
It’s very exciting for me to share my career and personal experience by delivering this course, where I can truly help individuals looking to enter this field.”